[meteorite-list] FW: Awesome Auctions Ending, You Better take a Peek!

michael cottingham mikewren at gilanet.com
Tue Nov 21 18:15:54 EST 2006

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 10:40 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: FW: Awesome Auctions Ending, You Better take a Peek!

Hello,

Please check out my Auctions ending soon, some real awesome pieces and their
prices are still a bargin!

Large piece of Lahoma, Oklahoma, L5, Holiday bonus piece.  A 160 gram
beauty!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200047098663

A $500.00 piece of the moon!  This one is still cheap!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200047091610

A beautiful metal rich slice of Portales Valley, Famous witnessed Fall.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200047084954

A large specimen slice of NWA 2378, H3.5,   71.60 grams!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200047086341

A beautiful CV3, NWA 4410, Also more of these in my ebay store!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200047099529

A very rare and large specimen of an H7 Chondrite, NWA 4229
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200047092216

And many, many more great specimens.

See all at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History