[meteorite-list] Stewart Valley Meteorites for sale.

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 14:53:26 EST 2006

Hi List ,

I have 3 Stewart Valley H- 5 meteorite fragment for sale. These
meteorites were not found by me, but by my son. # 1- 105 gram end piece
with some weathered fusion crust. #2 - 19 gram fragment some fusion
crust. #3 -16 gram fragment with some fusion crust. All meteorites come
with situ picture on CD . $$ 2.75 per gram ,free shipping. Email off
list for pictures.

Thanks,

Sonny