[meteorite-list] OT: AD news flash - "Man and Impact in the Americas" now available via Amazon

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 20:54:30 EST 2006

Hi all -

If any of you have been trying to order "Man and
Impact in the Americas" online with little success, it
is now available via amazon. Note the date below; this
problem started in July.

good hunting,
Ed

--- "Amazon.com Advantage Member Services"

http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-n?c=ydydhxfy3223390110&q=hav0

> Best regards,
>
> Hemanth kumar
> Member Services
> Amazon.com Advantage
>
> Do you have all of your titles enrolled in the
> Advantage program?
> Enroll them all today!
>
> http://www.amazon.com/advantage

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre