[meteorite-list] ANOTHER QUESTION

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Nov 20 14:31:48 EST 2006

Jerry-

I don't think I said that fireballs don't generate meteorites; if I did,
I certainly didn't mean it! I was only saying that _most_ fireballs
probably don't. I did say that most meteorites probably come from
meteors that would be described as fireballs, but not from meteor shower
fireballs.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory