[meteorite-list] Meteorite w/ hole

Fred Caillou Noir fred at caillou-noir.com
Mon Nov 20 07:51:13 EST 2006

Well, I do not know if it makes a big difference when talking about a chondrite, but we also have such a meteorite slice on ebay this week, cut from a highly shocked meteorite (El Arouss - unclassified) that is an Impact Melt Breccia... You can see it at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130049099382&rd=1&rd=1

This meteorite has many vesiculated holes that are usually quite small, but that slice diplays a large one, and I can assure you that it was not performed after the slice was cut off.

Kind regards,

Frederic - Kayunwar