[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day -Image overlapping the caption

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Sun Nov 19 19:25:18 EST 2006

Hooray!
        Well, Elton, while there is  no "zoom" under  "view" in the
menu in my Firefox, there IS a "text size" and when I hit "increase"
the the entire, "Ruben Jr. Holding a 28 lb Glorieta Mountain Pallasite"
appeared!
        So, the mystery seems to be solved! THANKS, Elton. and thanks
to everyone, especially Michael Johnson, for their efforts in attempting
to solve this frustrating dilemma.
        Best wishes, Michael