[meteorite-list] AD - New Meteorites For Sale Page

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Sun Nov 19 18:08:53 EST 2006

Dear List Members,

Jim and I would like to announce our New Meteorites For Sale Page on
The Meteorite Exchange.

We have been privileged for many years by having a large number of
the major Meteorite Dealers advertise on our site.
For the past months we have been building an alphabetical list of
meteorites for sale from our participating dealers to
allow visitors to easily search for meteorites and then quickly
access the dealers websites.  We have also included a
link from each official meteorite to the Meteoritical Bulletin
Database. Other features include meteorite & tektite books,
and quick access to our participating dealers ebay auctions and
websites.  Tektites and jewelry are coming soon.

So when you're looking for a meteorite... Come to "meteorite.com"

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorites-for-sale.htm

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim

   Paul Harris   paul at meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin     jim at meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
   Meteorite-Times Magazine http://www.meteorite-times.com
   PO Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA