[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - November 19, 2006

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Sun Nov 19 15:16:15 EST 2006

Hi Dave,
        Yes - and I explained that would be a mere convenience - but
to LOOK UP that info, you must first have the fall/find NAME. I
am not getting the name. I don't know why.... could it be cox cable?
could it be Firefox? Could it be Macintosh? Could it be a combination
of Firefox and Macintosh? Could it be gremlins? Who knows. Apparently
EVERYONE ELSE is getting the name of the fall/find with these photos.
Why I am not is a mystery....
        Is ANYONE else on the list not getting the fall/find name?
        Michael