[meteorite-list] List members sale - AD

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Sun Nov 19 14:34:48 EST 2006

This is a sale for list members only:
        As you all know, Glorietta Mtn. has produced a limited
amount of pallasitic material. Generally, it was first offered
at $45 a gram, though some material, especially a year or so
after the big find, was available for as low as $30/g, especially
if it was primarily metal with only a small area of crystals.
        I have a friend who wants to sell a piece - one I consider
to be fantastically beautiful - perhaps the best combination of
etched and translucent crystals I have seen. Even if you are not
interested in acquiring a piece of this material, you must see
photos of this fantastic full slice by transmitted light and by
reflected light here:

http://community.webshots.com/album/555698377YBOBVq

        Please contact me off list - members only: under $27/g.......  .
        Thanks, Michael