[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - November 19, 2006

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Sun Nov 19 13:22:59 EST 2006

Ruben and Michael,
         You do such a great service for all of us on the list.
        One thing I think would greatly improve it (for me,
anyway) is if you provided minimal information on the
featured piece - AT LEAST the name of the fall/find - then,
much less important would be the other stuff one might
look for on an id card - type, TKW, etc. - but if I at least
knew what I was looking at it would greatly enrich the
experience for me.
        Thanks again for your terrific, ongoing contribution!
        Best wishes, Michael