[meteorite-list] OT- Latest paypal scam

JKGwilliam h3chondrite at cox.net
Thu Nov 16 18:21:13 EST 2006

Bob,
I've been getting them for about 4 months now.  It's amazing how many
phishing scams I receive from scumbags pretending to be eBay, Paypal and
various banking institutions.  Add all the scammers that pretend they want
to order merchandise from your company (but never mention what it is they'd
like to order), those having gold dust for sale and the never-ending flood
of scam-mails from Nigeria, and they usually outweigh my legitimate email
on any given day.

Best,
John Gwilliam