[meteorite-list] Villalbeto de la Peña individual of 145g for sale !

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 12 14:40:59 EST 2006

Hello to the List,

I'm still selling my Villalbeto de la Peña individual.
Remember it's soon Christmas ;-)  It weighs 145 grams.

Price is 2450 euros or 3150 US$ (to be updated with
euro/$ rates). Meteorite is sold with a box, label, CD
of pictures, articles and strewnfield map, paper photo
of the find.
You can see pictures of the meteorite here :
http://www.meteor-center.com/vdlp2006/145g/

Keep in mind that Villalbeto is rarely seen and that
few collectors own even a fragment.

Payment must be made with Paypal (or check if you live
in France).

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com