[meteorite-list] Time for a Met-List Upgrade?

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 23:29:57 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/4/2006 9:06:21 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net writes:
Hi,

Comcast  seems to be a ongoing source of
problems. Surprised about Bill's  problems
with, is that AT&T? My ISP is SBC which
became AT&T and  they have been surprisingly
good, with great service, as in, they fix  things
quick and permanently. Surprised me. I  expected
worse.
Instead of switching ISP's (if they're  good
otherwise), you can just sign up for a free
email account with  Google, Yahoo, Hotmail,
whoever you like, and use it just for The  List.

Sterling K.  Webb

Or AOL.
I use it with DSL, and I never had a problem.
And now it is free!

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com