[meteorite-list] 40 % off Sale

AstronomicalResearchNetwork arn1200 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 01:16:18 EST 2006

Hello my friends .
I have a great need to sell as much as possible this week .
Therefore I am offering 40 % off anything on my web site .
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
Plus I have for sale
11.8g  Willamette fragment
  9g  NWA 2353  slice (H7/ meteachondrite )
1.3g Divone Very thin slice
43g Dalgaranga end cut mesosiderite NOT oxidized very fresh
4.2g Mount Baldr fragment with crust
6.6g  Parnallee  Crusted fragment
115 g end cut Sahara  97158  EH3
I also have some fantastic complete specimens of the new EL6/EL7
from 10g completes to 300gs complete specimens and I will cut a
 slice off at no extra charge if you wish .
If anything sounds interesting  please contact me off the list .
I have Comcast for my internet provider and I do not get the list
anymore so I now read the archives to find out what is happening .
Thank you for reading this and Best regards
Ken Regelman Astronomical Research Network