[meteorite-list] AD (somewhat) and update

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 19:41:11 EST 2006

Hello List Members,

To answer a few  emails,... and thank you to whose of you who worried enough
to write.

My  site is fine, I don't have a massive amount of broken links (that I know
of),  but I am redoing the Catalog ( www.impactika.com/metlist.htm ),
consolidating  various pages. Eventually you will be able to click on the reference #
of every  single item on the Catalog and you will get a nice big picture. But
since I have  well over 600 items on the Catalog and another 50 waiting to be
listed, this  will take a while, so far I have about a third of it done.

I am  sorry for the inconvenience, if you don't see the pictures(s) for the
piece(s)  that interest you, please email me and I'll be glad to take that
picture(s) and  send it to you.

Any other questions or problems, please let me  know.
Thanks.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com