[meteorite-list] Football-Size Rock Crashes Through Roof and Lodgesin Wall in Nevada

Rob Wesel nakhladog at comcast.net
Thu May 25 23:40:48 EDT 2006

Taken from the expanded article

"Our roof is accessible. We have thrown people off of our roof before. I
just don't think a human could throw these rocks through with enough force
to land and embed itself in the wall," Gleicher said, noting there is no
building construction nearby.

Obviously these folks mean business!

And you thought Oman was strict.

Rob Wesel