[meteorite-list] Ed Deckert

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Thu May 25 12:55:54 EDT 2006

Hello Ed;

  Welcome to a very good meteorite list.Hope you enjoy your stay and  stay a
long time.Meteorites are a fascination that we all enjoy and probably  will
never know all they have to tell us.But what we learn we can enjoy.And i  would
venture to say that as time passes and new technology comes on board
meteorites will really tell a tale of this fabulous universe in which we float  on
this little "blue dot"( Carl Sagan ).

 Welcome aboard and i look forward to your posts;Over the hump in
Tennessee.Herman.