[meteorite-list] Pulse Detector For sale

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Mon May 22 12:23:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have one Pulse Ar 3 detector for sale with coils. I bought the
detector for a couple of areas that I wanted to check out for some
possible deep meteorites. I have tested this machine in Kansas at the
Brenham strewnfield on a couple of meteorites with the 1 meter coil.
One was 54 inches and the other was at 72 inches. Both meteorites gave
a loud signal with this detector.Both meteorites were around 80 pounds
each. This machine will handle up to a 6 foot square coil that can be
used for covering large areas and towed behind a vehicle. Detector
comes with 2 batteries, car charger, fast charger,25cm,45 cm coils,1
meter coil with tubes,cylinder probe,headphones,6 foot coil cable
extension cord for towing the coil , carrying case and operating
instructions. The battery has been mounted on the outside of unit for
quick field changing with battery cover. The detector is in A-1
condition still under warranty with all receipts. I paid 2140.00 asking
1800.00 or best.
http://www.metalldetektor.de/ . This is the company's web site.

Thanks,

Sonny