[meteorite-list] Re: CV metachondrite pairings

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at comcast.net
Sat May 20 20:51:40 EDT 2006

Not once did I call you a name or use profanity in our discussions. Calling
me a liar and an arse are not signs of a true professional.

Remarks like this show where you are coming from:

Just keep saying to yourself - sticks and stones may break my bones but
words will never hurt me.

I am very disappointed but will get over it.

Have a nice evening,

Adam
: