[meteorite-list] NWA 011 Pairing photo

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Wed May 17 12:04:53 EDT 2006

Mike;

  A beautiful meteorite,Thanks for sharing the great photo.And i agree  with
rob about our having the priviledge to interact with the top meteorite
hunters.researchers,collectors and dealers on this planet.I personally enjoy
hearing about yours and other peoples finds and adventures.we probably do get a
little complacent over time towards such things because we know the specimens
are out of our reach sometimes ( finances i mean ) and the new strewnfield are
not accessible to us because of distance or trespassing laws.So,please bear
with  us,we'll get over it.

Good luck and keep them coming;Herman.