[meteorite-list] AD - Catalog and Ensisheim

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon May 15 23:16:51 EDT 2006

Hello Everybody!

I had a busy weekend!
I went over my whole  Catalog (well over 600 pieces), deleted what was sold,
corrected a few typos,  and added all my brand new pieces!  and to make it
easy for you, those are  now flagged in Red. Take a look, and tell me if you like
it (or if I missed  any typos!):
                    _www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.htm_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.htm)

                    _www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.xls_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.xls)

I also finalized my plans. I am going to Ensisheim!
My airline ticket is bought, my hotel room is reserved, and I have a table
(Merci, Zelimir).
Now, I can't possibly bring all my stock with me, I can't carry that much.
So, and this is mostly for all the European dealers / collectors, what would
you  like me to bring? What do you want to see? Please take a good look at my
Catalog and tell me. Of course, you will not be obligated to buy the pieces you
 request (but I won't stop you!) but I would much prefer to bring what really
 interest you.
So, please email me (off list) with your list. Thank you.

As usual, any questions or comments, please let  me know!   Thanks.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.