[meteorite-list] New Lunar meteorite

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Mon May 15 18:00:35 EDT 2006

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/catalog/Dhofar1428.htm

Hi everyone, I am finally home after nearly one month on the road, both
hunting meteorites then immediately after, dealing with a death in the
family.

I have today loaded a new page on my website, a new Lunar meteorite. Right
now I only have 2 complete slices for sale, priced to sell at $1000.00 per
gram. This is an extremely fair price for a nice Lunar meteorite like this.
Two slices have already sold, and I have these two left in addition to a 74
gram endcut.

This meteorite is NOT PAIRED to any other Oman lunar meteorite, it was found
over 42 miles from my Dhofar 1180, and nearly 20 miles from the nearest Oman
Lunar meteorite. It is gorgeous, and completely classified.
Mike Farmer