AW: AW: [meteorite-list] fake Mars back on ebay charset="iso-8859-1"

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Sat May 13 19:33:34 EDT 2006

> and the sky would be blue and the roses and the hematite of New Hampshire
> would blossom redder than eve

Very entertaining Martin.  But regarding dreams - a man without dreams is a hollow man.
I seek the truth in this thing.  I have not made conclusions ahead of evidence.  But I do
believe there is SOME value to that specimen that is due the man who found it.  Let him
think its from Mars.  If UNH ends up with a nice display piece for their geology
department - for a fair price to the finder, where is the harm?

Gary