AW: [meteorite-list] fake Mars back on ebay

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Sat May 13 19:26:20 EDT 2006

Not really.  If it IS a meteorite from mars it is priceless and you could truck it around
the world six times without detracting noticably from its value.  If its NOT [which it
obviously isnt] the local Universities or museums might pay some $$$ and send a truck for
it.  A good sized fork lift can place it on a flatbed easily..  If it is sold locally as
a unique mineral deposit, it would be worth it to truck it over the road privately.

Let's not forget the Sikhote that sold recently for $93k...  just 90 some odd pounds.
Sold as art.  Lotsa ways to market things.

Gary