[meteorite-list] new Quiz

Ingo Herkstroeter metopaster at gmx.de
Tue May 9 17:49:58 EDT 2006

Hi Christian, List!

It´s a mesosiderite and it is a fall, so it could be: Barea, Dong Ujimqin
Qi, Dyarrl Island, Estherville, Lowics, Patwar or Veramin

Most of these I haven´t seen by my self since yet, so my first guess was it
could be Estherville: but it looks a little bit different! We have to see
also, who has posted it to the list.........

Mmmmhhhhhh!

I think it´s Lowicz (1935 Mar. 12, 00.52 hrs!

Any other thoughts?

Ingo