[meteorite-list] Questions and AD - Bilanga & Park Forest

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon May 8 22:50:01 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/8/2006 2:46:14 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
info at meteorites.com.au writes:
Hi Bob,

Could it be Troilite (FeS)? It  has a gold colour and is often quite
prevalent in many chondrites. Bensour  was a great example and it's easily
distinguishable against the stark pale  interior.

http://www.meteorites.com.au/features/bensour.html

Cheers,

Jeff  Kuyken
Meteorites Australia