[meteorite-list] Re: Clowns . was SelfProclaimedPairingsIssues(SPPI)

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at comcast.net
Sat May 6 13:47:21 EDT 2006

Stan,

You are obviously one of the 5%ers. You will not find it in a bulletin. You
will find it in a peer reviewed abstract soon.  You may want to spend more
time reading about the processes involved before trying to start something
you know nothing about. Get your information in and order than I may
entertain another response otherwise I may as well be talking to a rock.