[meteorite-list] Show in Gifhorn

Ingo Herkstroeter metopaster at gmx.de
Sat May 6 13:25:47 EDT 2006

Hi Folks!

I have just returned from Gifhorn, a small meteorite show in nothern
Germany! I have met Hanno Strufe there and saw the new 1,3 kg diogenite
individual, which he has posted to the list a while back, just incredible!!!

If I wouldn´t be a student (with only a small budget) I would have bought
it! It´s a shame, that some of us haven´t the money, they want to have! :)

Hanno, THANKS for the chance to see it and for the chance to hold it in my
hands!

Best Wishes

Ingo
(IMCA# 2074)

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!