[meteorite-list] Re: Clowns . was Self Proclaimed Pairings Issues(SPPI)

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Sat May 6 13:23:27 EDT 2006

>Since you felt it necessary to step up, claim guilt and show disrespect for
>a leader in Meteoritics, I felt I had better respond publicly.
>
>Dr. Irving has earned a Ph.D. and the Nom Com votes on his submissions.  I
>think these qualifications speak for themselves as far as qualifying rocks.

I remeber with much irony how violently you resisted my claims that 'cv7'
material from Nelson Oaks was paired to your nwa 3133. Even though NAU's
website publicially said the material was paired you 'wanted to wait till it
was official' and continued to argue the point untill the chair of the
NomCom told you the argument was futile and that the two were likely the
same meteorite.

You cant have it both ways Adam. If you are going to argue for everything to
be 'official' then it should be. Not just when it serves your business
intrests.