[meteorite-list] Self Proclaimed Pairings Issues (SPPI)

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at comcast.net
Fri May 5 15:56:05 EDT 2006

Yea but...

A PCGS rated coin is worth a lot more than a dealer's self proclaimed rating
which means nothing no matter how honest he may be perceived.  Same for
baseball cards. Borrowing a serial number from an officially rated baseball
card would be considered fraudulent.  A dealer rating a card a perfect "10"
doesn't make it so.  Borrowing NWA numbers is the same thing as far as I am
concerned. Buyer beware I guess sums it up.

Go to go,

Adam