[meteorite-list] Lohama Main Mass

AstronomicalResearchNetwork arn1200 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 11:55:49 EST 2006

My Friends
    With no hope of going back to work for Northwest Airlines
due to the strike .  I must offer some of my finest specimens
for sale and ask if you like something on my website to make
me an genuine offer .  Recently someone asked about my
main mass of Lahoma and my 273 pound Gibeon then never
returned my emails .     So I offer them to the list at less than $1/g
if someone is interest please contact me off the list .
 I will entertain any reasonable offer for anything on my site .
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
        Thank You Ken Regelman
Astronomical Research Network