[meteorite-list] OT Ad: for sale: Rock Rascal Model J

batkol batkol at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 13:19:32 EST 2006

Hello list.  Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday.  I've got a brand new 6" Rock Rascal that's been opened but never used.  Reason it's never been used is because I bought a larger Covington lapidary saw.  The cheapest retail cost for these is about $99 plus shipping, without the motor, blade, belt and pulley.  This one is $75 plus $9 for shipping.  If you need a motor to go with it, I've got a Dayton 1/3hp 1725rpm motor, with bracket, that's never been used, for $15 [a bargain] but will cost about $16 to ship due to it's weight.  You would need to get a blade, belt and a pulley.  Total cost for both shipped $115.  Please contact me off list if interested.  Will of course consider trading the Rascal for meteorites.  thanks.  take care
susan patton
batkol55 on ebay