[meteorite-list] New Franconia Pictures - L Chondrites

Thetoprok at aol.com Thetoprok at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 20:27:19 EST 2006

Hello List,

I have just  posted some pictures of the meteorites I recovered in February
to my Webshots  page. Unfortunately, the images I made during my trip are too
high of resolution  to post to the site, so I could only post pic's that I took
at home. There are  only two, one photo is of the three L chondrites that I
found, and one is  of a sanded surface to show the lower metal content.
If anyone is interested  in the actual in-situ pic's, email me off list and I
will forward them to  you.

http://community.webshots.com/album/548494173VagrKd

Thanks,
Larry  Atkins
IMCA # 1941
"Luck is what happens when opportunity meets  preparedness ."