[meteorite-list] Re: Lets VOTE !

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sun Mar 12 23:10:52 EST 2006

Dear Marcin and All:

Last year (as previously mentioned by Adam), the owner of the Meteorite
List, Mr. Art Jones, asked for feedback from all subscribers regarding
what sort of advertising policy the List should adopt. That was the
time to make comments to Art. I did, and I'm sure many of you did as
well. Art listened. He instituted the one ad per week/per person rule
as a result. So, in a sense, there already has been a vote.

In the past, a couple of extremely unpleasant people have been thrown
off the List for failing to observe the few, simple, reasonable
guidelines. Art is a very patient person and it takes a lot to get
thrown off, but it DOES happen! Personally, I'd be pleased if it
happened a little more often  : )

Okay, now how about some more of those hilarious TV ads featuring
meteorites?

Best to all,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org