[meteorite-list] last day of sale/I am sorry/AD

Steve Arnold, Chicago!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 07:51:30 EST 2006

Good morning list.I have gotten some rather nasty emails about my
continued spamming of the list with my sales.I do apologize for the
continued mess.I was very stressed out when I did what I did.But after
sometime out to reflect where I want to go,it became clear what is more
important.PEOPLE!This is the last day of my sale,where from now till 9 pm
chicago time,everything continues to be half price.I added 6 more nice
pieces today,all half off and I will continue to pay for shipping.After
this sale I will become invisible for a while.I will continue to go by
art's rules.But lately I noticed othe r people have disobeyed them as
well.Again I am sorry.

                                steve arnold,chicago,usa

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!