[meteorite-list] RE: Austria Will Issue Stamps with Meteorite Powder

Dana zeus_daughter2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 21:40:46 EST 2006

I thought that the issuing a stamp with meteorite
powder was really interesting.  Not only would stamp
collectors find it appealing, but perhaps a few
meteorite collectors will find it appealing as well.
I do not I see the downfall or negative points of
creating or issuing this stamp.  Am I actually missing
something here?  If so please enlighten me!

Dana Hawn
Louisville, IL