[meteorite-list] Henbury - Wabar History

David Weir dgweir at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 18:53:10 EST 2006

Hello Bernd,

I do not have good relations with Matteo myself, and he is virtually
alone in that distinction... his choice. I'm happy for you that you
include him in your list of friendly meteoritophiles. If Matteo would
have dome a Google search for Wabar he would have found my webpage
listed as the sixth entry, and I think I have a pretty good write-up on
this nice IIIA octahedrite and some pertinent info and references as
well. Of course there are 30,000 entries for Wabar so maybe he can get
some help there. I no longer have Henbury represented on my website, but
if he asks me I'll send him a link to my old webpage write-up.

Regards,
David