[meteorite-list] AD - Website/Catalog update

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 00:04:20 EST 2006

Thank you Jim-Paul for the new MeteoriteTimes issue.

Not to be out  done I updated the Falls-Calendar on my website, Did you know
that Gao is 46  years Earth-years old today?  And Bruderheim turned 46
yesterday, only one  day older.

While I was at it I also updated the Catalog, and removed all  the Sold
pieces but you still have well over 500 pieces to choose  from:
_www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.htm_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.htm)
                _www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.xls_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.xls)

And I finally put together one complete list of all the thin-sections
available, for all of you Thin-Sections collectors (Bernd?).
                _www.IMPACTIKA.com/TSlist.htm_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/TSlist.htm)
                _www.IMPACTIKA.com/TSlist.xls_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/TSlist.xls)

As usual, do let me know if you have any questions.
Enjoy!!

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com