[meteorite-list] ion microprobe

Gerald Flaherty grf2 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 1 22:58:03 EST 2006

thought some others might benefit as I have
From: "PSRD" <psrd at higp.hawaii.edu>
To: <PSRDMAIL at soest.hawaii.edu>
Subject: New Issue: Instruments of Cosmochemistry
Date: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:28 PM

Announcement from Planetary Science Research Discoveries [PSRD]

New Issue: The Ion Microprobe --- In this new series of articles PSRD
highlights the essential tools and amazing technology being used to
unravel how the solar system formed.

Full story and pdf link at:
http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/Feb06/PSRD-ion_microprobe.html
---------
PSRD is an educational journal supported by NASA's Cosmochemistry
Program and the Hawaii Space Grant Consortium to share the latest
research on meteorites, planets, and other solar system bodies.

You are subscribed to our free mailing list. We never send attachments.
For more information please see
http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/PSRDsubscribe.html

---------
Jeff Taylor and Linda Martel
Hawaii Institute of Geophysics and Planetology,
University of Hawaii
psrd at higp.hawaii.edu
voice (808) 956-3899
fax (808) 956-6322