[meteorite-list] Old Italian Lithograph of Japanese Fa

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 13:24:53 EDT 2006

Jeff; I have to wonder about the report of a tsunami associated with this
March 16 fall.If the report is true and or verified by research in japan that
would be amazing.To generate a tsunami the bolide had to strike the sea,as you
know.Japan was in a state of limbo at this time in history after the II world
 war and being occupied by allied forces.News about a bolide probably wasn't
spread around very much because of that situation.I would venture to guess
that  a local record exists somewhere that would shed more light on this
event.Maybe  someone in japan could research the matter.

To me ,this is intrigueing and could lead somewhere or not if checked
out.TSUNAMI,TSUNAMI.that is the key,i think.Interesting topic Jeff.

Best Regards;Herman Archer.

P.S. Michael has come to the rescue again with his fabulous,selfless  PICTURE
OF THE DAY site.Thanks Michael!