[meteorite-list] Dealers and their duty

JKGwilliam h3chondrite at cox.net
Fri Jun 30 01:13:38 EDT 2006

Eric,
Good to hear you're getting settled in.  If you ever get homesick for
Arizona, you're welcome to come stay at my place.  I even have a lawn mower
you can use to show me your newly developed talent;-)

Oh....one more thing...I almost forgot.  I agree with you about the Ebay
feedback issue.

Best,
John Gwilliam