[meteorite-list] Dealers and their duty

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 12:59:03 EDT 2006

Walter N. wrote:
>And bottom line, it's just common courtesy to  follow up
>successful sales with a positive feedback entry for the buyer.

Hola Walter,
You said it.  Common courtesy seems uncommon these days  especially with all
the people hiding behind their keyboards in  cyberspace.  At a huge souk like
EBay the person who hasn't the time to  leave feedback is just like the
acidic, pushy vendor at the flea market  who humors themselves through their life
thinking it is your  priviledge to buy from them.  So if this is not your cup of
 tea, don't go back, unless you are hopelessly in need of their  wares.  Not
giving YOU feedback which could be as boring  as simply THANKS, speaks a
volume of feedback about  them. You might be happy to know that the USA (Don't know
where the  dealer you mention is from) ranks very high vs. selected other
parts of the  world on thank you's.

Maybe they weren't from New York City...
_http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20060621-111006-7076r.htm_
(http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20060621-111006-7076r.htm)

Here's a person who hints not to be shy with feedback if you buy her  item:
(search for item 320001331381 on eBay)
I bet she's have better luck with a Lunar meteorite instead of the Modena
Iron......
Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Leben :-)
Doug