[meteorite-list] Fraudulant Trade - Bob Evans

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Sun Jun 25 17:13:37 EDT 2006

Mccarthy; I personally applaud you for your post to the list.It may keep
someone from suffering the same fate before you win out on this scam.I think you
will win out,i hope so anyway.It took courage,knowing how meteorite
collectors  feel about other collectors and don't want to cause any greif or
unnecessary  expense,we have enough of that just being collectors of these fabulous
meteorites.I think.

Thanks for bringing it up and the best of luck on settlement.

Best Wishes;Herman Archer.