[meteorite-list] ebay sniping

Dave Freeman mjwy dfreeman at fascination.com
Fri Jun 23 14:26:13 EDT 2006

Dear Harlan, List;

I always try to bid the best most reasonable bid that I can afford, and
be sensible about the whole thing.

In my opinion, sniping is for yard sale mentality folks that hope to get
something for nothing; only more  than the other sniper person......  I
had to laugh at this one.
 My sneaky-tool isn't good enough, can I borrow yours?  My yard sale
friends swear by bidnapper.

Pony-up!
Dave F.
mjwy ebay user Id