[meteorite-list] Pluto's Twin Moons Get Their Names

Larry Lebofsky lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu
Tue Jun 20 23:15:13 EDT 2006

I am surprised that they actually accepted that at all. They reeally do try to
avoid confusion of names.

I have observed in one night asteroid 1036 Ganymed and Jupiter's moon Ganymede
and on another night asteroid 52 Europa and Jupiter's moon Europa (need to be
very careful with one's observing log).

Larry