[meteorite-list] Re: Wanted Meteorites with Craters

Jason Utas meteoritekid at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 16:07:37 EDT 2006

Hello All,
If anyone can host some images for me, I can send them some pics of cratered
Sikhotes to be put up.
I've been collecting them at shows over the last few years and have examples
on both the trailing and leading edges of specimens, as well as a few on
non-oriented irons.
Mark Bostick mentioned something about them quite a while ago...I think he
saw my best example a few years ago shortly after its purchase in Tucson.
Regards,
Jason