[meteorite-list] non cut etched iron meteorites

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 18 07:41:54 EDT 2006

I remember seeing irons, gibeons iirc - that had been tumbled in a rock
tumbler untill they were bright and shiney metal. I know that meteorite
spheres look pretty neat when etched. I'm curious if anyone would know what
a tumbled meteorite would look like when etched - in other words, a
meteorite with no flat surfaces, only it's natural form that has had any
weathering removed down to the base metal.

if pics exist of any specimins that exist like this I'd love to see um.

TIA