[meteorite-list] URL Issue and Verbage Problem

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 13:31:18 EDT 2006

Hello David and Kitt;A very nice collection of meteorite specimens.Looks
like a very tidy and neat way to collect meteorites.My collection has no set
size or weight requirements.Probably,most collections don't.Just get the  biggest
specimen for the best price i think.Yours is a unique way to collect and  i
congratulate you on your method.Good idea.
Good luck collecting,cutting and etching,i really enjoy it myself.

Best Regards;Herman Archer.

P.S. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to find a meteorite someday.Hope  so.