[meteorite-list] (AD) EBAY AUCTIONS

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 13:17:04 EDT 2006

Hola Steve,

Here's your missing  link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZillinoismeteorites

Pretty,  pretty please with Wasabi on top, do add it to your automatic email
signature to  placate sheriff Bob's linkydink link mob...(sorry I can't resist
an ocassional  shot in the foot - I should've just kept my trap shut and
snagged them myself  since 8 out of 10 cats ignore linkophobic postings, some nice
pieces  there).
Linkaphilically yours, Doug

Bob wrote:
>Hey  Steve,
>How about a simple link when you post ads?
>Simply copy  & paste

Thanks