[meteorite-list] FW: Lunar and Martian meteorites

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Wed Jun 7 05:09:44 EDT 2006

>> Is anyone familiar with the Meteorite Market
>> (http://www.alaska.net/~meteor/mmhome.htm )?  Are they reputable,
>> trustworthy,
>> etc.?  I¹d like to acquire Lunar and Martian meteorites and they have some
>> for sale.  Your thoughts?  Are there other sources?
>> Anita Westlake
Hi Anita,
        The site you list belongs to Eric Twelker who is noted for quality
meteorite specimens, a primary source for a certain Canadian meteorite,
a strait shooter and all around reputable fellow. In my experience you
cannot hope for better in terms of reliability than dealing with Eric.
        Best wishes, Michael
PS: You can look up his photo on my Meteorite Friends Page, as well:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html